February 25, 2011

Flute player, play your flute now...

First off, I'd like to state the obvious: I am terrible at keeping a blog. I never really feel like anything I have to say is witty or interesting enough on a normal day, so I just kind of forget to do it, or put it off until later, and end up with a mess of not updating for weeks at a time. I'm going to fix that, I promise. This blog will not become another failed attempt at putting my life on the internet!

...When I put it that way, suddenly it sounds sinister. Whoops.

My Facebook fan page finally got enough fans for me to get a ~real~ username! Facebook thinks I'm cool now. I am so on the fast track to success. The great part was that 25 seemed to be a magical number -- by the end of the day, it had jumped up to 33 fans. I danced around like an idiot, I will admit. Now if my Twitter could get hopping, I'd be happy. Man, it is so much easier to share new products on Twitter.

In shop news, I had an item reach 50 views! Squeak! No sales yet, but that's still a pretty big milestone.


This item, in fact.
 It's one of my favorite pieces, and I love bringing it in to the Day Job to show off. I don't know, something about the amber glass leaf really sets off the blues. I've toyed with re-working this piece to remove the pearl on the chain, but I don't know. It seems to add just what the piece was missing before.

Ramble ramble ramble.


Rainbows! Everyone loves rainbows.
This is my newest item. I'm a huge fan of rainbows, and already have one pair of rainbow earrings with these beads, but...I couldn't help this one. They're both pretty distinct, I don't feel like I'm copying myself (you go figure out how that works), and I'm happy with 'em. So neener.

I have some exciting news, but I'm waiting for the details to be hammered out to spill them everywhere. Anyone who knows me knows exactly how hard it is for me to keep good news under wraps. This is really, really killing me.

At any rate, I need to get back to my Day Job. Break's almost over. Super sad face.

No comments:

Post a Comment